Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Anyone interested in buying Alpha Cases?????

Anyone interested in buying Alpha Cases?????

Film Buff

I am storing quite a few of my DVD's in the Thinline CD cases to save room
and have an awful lot of empty Alpha cases i am willing to sell for .50 cents each
(or less if a big order)
Please let me know if interested otherwise I will have to trash them
Thanks

JR

"Film Buff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am storing quite a few of my DVD's in the Thinline CD cases to save room
> and have an awful lot of empty Alpha cases i am willing to sell for .50

cents each
> (or less if a big order)
> Please let me know if interested otherwise I will have to trash them
> Thanks

Brand new these are like .20 each shipped, not more than .40

Film Buff

Did not know what they were going for
Mine are new also opened once .25 cents each or make offer
Thanks