Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > setting up a wireless network

setting up a wireless network

=?Utf-8?B?c3R1IG9mIGRlcmJ5?=

i have a compaq presario connected to broadband using a belkin ASDL modem
with high speed mode wireless g router (F5D7633uk4A) after many hours , and
with the help of Belkin I managed to get Tiscali broadband working on the
Compaq - windows XP Version 5.1 with service pack 2. All on my own I
confiquered the Dell insperion 1300 laptop (same operating system) and now
have broadband on that through the dell wireless 1370 WLAN mini PCI C built
in card.
I just cannot see how to start file sharing, do I start on the desktop or on
the lap top - can someone give me an idiots set by step guide please