Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Timeline on DVD ???

Timeline on DVD ???

Peter

Just wondering if anyone has an ETA on when "Timeline" will be out on DVD ?
I missed this in the theatre and am currently reading the book. I've heard
from different accounts that the movie was pretty dismal compared to the
novel, however I'm still curious to see it.

TSKO

news:t1ZTb.126503$(E-Mail Removed). cable.rogers.com...

?
> I missed this in the theatre and am currently reading the book. I've heard
> from different accounts that the movie was pretty dismal compared to the
> novel, however I'm still curious to see it.

I havent read the book...but the movie for me was a "check your brain at the
door" flick...just go into it not expecting much but having a good time
watching it.....

Justin

TSKO wrote on [Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:59:51 GMT]:

> "Peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:t1ZTb.126503$(E-Mail Removed). cable.rogers.com...
>> Just wondering if anyone has an ETA on when "Timeline" will be out on DVD

> ?
>> I missed this in the theatre and am currently reading the book. I've heard
>> from different accounts that the movie was pretty dismal compared to the
>> novel, however I'm still curious to see it.
>>

> I havent read the book...but the movie for me was a "check your brain at the
> door" flick...just go into it not expecting much but having a good time
> watching it.....

Yeah. It certainly was. Of course, it was better than I expected. Had
some interesting time paradoxes to it as well.

Mike7883uk

>Just wondering if anyone has an ETA on when "Timeline" will be out on DVD

Should be around April.

Mike

DVDfanatico

I loved it. For a Miachael Crichton novel much of it took place in the past.
If you liked the action of Braveheart you'll probably like Timeline. Good
actors too.

-DVDfanatico

>"TSKO" http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
>Date: 2/4/2004 7:59 AM Pacific Standard Time
>

>"Peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:t1ZTb.126503$(E-Mail Removed) .cable.rogers.com...
>> Just wondering if anyone has an ETA on when "Timeline" will be out on DVD

>?
>> I missed this in the theatre and am currently reading the book. I've heard
>> from different accounts that the movie was pretty dismal compared to the
>> novel, however I'm still curious to see it.
>>

>I havent read the book...but the movie for me was a "check your brain at the
>door" flick...just go into it not expecting much but having a good time
>watching it.....

TheDigitalReview: TIMELINE - DVD REVIEW Mike McGee DVD Video 0 04-19-2004 04:17 PM
Timeline DVD Review @ GENRE ONLINE.NET! Writer R5 DVD Video 0 04-06-2004 04:01 AM
Runaway Jury - timeline for Movie/DVD/PPV/Cable/TV Z Man DVD Video 1 02-22-2004 11:30 PM
MCSD Timeline Sean MCSD 2 10-14-2003 08:35 PM
OT: Google's 20 Year Usenet Timeline =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 4 08-27-2003 09:48 PM

Advertisments