Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD Software for 2 sound cards

DVD Software for 2 sound cards

P. Totaro

Hello,
I'm looking for DVD playback software that will let me choose the sound
card. I have 2 sound cards in my system and would like to select the card to
use. I'm using WinDVD 2000 now and this does not let me select sound
cards.I know Windows media player lets you choose sound cards but DVD
playback is only supported with XP and I am running Win 98se. If any knows a
DVD software program that does this or knows how to get DVD playback with
WMP in Win98se please let me know.

Thank you, Paul