Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Wilner's Bizarre Disappearance..

Wilner's Bizarre Disappearance..

DarkMatter

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 02:45:24 GMT, "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
snip

LOOK you ****ing retard!

WHAT PART OF "NO BINARIES IN NON BINARY GROUPS AND NO HTML IN
USENET" does your LAME ass NOT understand?

YOU are going to get a complaint filed upon your retarded ass, boy!

You goddamned outhouse express retards should be publicly tortured!

GET A ****ING CLUE, DIPSHIT!

Max Christoffersen

Dave looks for an out clause with:

>> If you think he isn't, you don't know Wilner.
>>
>> Max Christoffersen
>>

> If you think you know someone purely by what they post then you must be
> dillusional. Part of the appeal of usenet in general is that we can say, do
> , and be what we want. We are annonymous. My names not Dave for example.
> Many people have used proper names in the NG that were purely bogus. Keep
> reality in check Max.

Oh I have - the Wilner ego will not allow anything written about him to go
by unchecked.

Max Christoffersen

DarkMatter

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 02:45:24 GMT, "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>Lets discuss this little matter of "wardrobe malfunction" (please excuse the binary just this one time people)

**** YOU, ASSWIPE!

Learn to ****ing conform, dipshit, or get rode out on a rail like
your lame ass deserves!

You couldn't be any more retarded, you ****!

There are people that pay for their internet time by the minute,
retard boy!

I wish I could bury a ****ing baseball bat in your skull right now!
That IS what your LAME ass deserves!

DarkMatter

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 02:48:18 GMT, "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>If you think you know someone purely by what they post then you must be
>dillusional. Part of the appeal of usenet in general is that we can say, do
>, and be what we want. We are annonymous. My names not Dave for example.
>Many people have used proper names in the NG that were purely bogus. Keep
>reality in check Max.

Said the ****ing binary posting Usenet RETARD!

Dave

"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 02:48:18 GMT, "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>

> >If you think you know someone purely by what they post then you must be
> >dillusional. Part of the appeal of usenet in general is that we can say,

do
> >, and be what we want. We are annonymous. My names not Dave for example.
> >Many people have used proper names in the NG that were purely bogus. Keep
> >reality in check Max.
> >

> Said the ****ing binary posting Usenet RETARD!

Hey Darkmatter, when you are finished spanking it to that ani-gif I posted
don't forget to switch off your computer..and leave it off for good.

Dave

"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 02:45:24 GMT, "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>
> >Lets discuss this little matter of "wardrobe malfunction" (please excuse

the binary just this one time people)

> **** YOU, ASSWIPE!
>
> Learn to ****ing conform, dipshit, or get rode out on a rail like
> your lame ass deserves!
>
> You couldn't be any more retarded, you ****!
>
> There are people that pay for their internet time by the minute,
> retard boy!
>
> I wish I could bury a ****ing baseball bat in your skull right now!
> That IS what your LAME ass deserves!

Wow, a basball bat in my skull. Tell me Darkmatter, do you have a criminal
record? Were you beaten as a child? My posting a binary one time, and
believe me, one time, makes you want to kill me? Threatening people on the
internet is no less illegal than doing in person. Google archives all of our
posts and trust me on this, they report threats. So, empty out that
colostomy bag of yours and go to bed.

Justin

Dave wrote on [Wed, 04 Feb 2004 03:33:33 GMT]:

> Wow, a basball bat in my skull. Tell me Darkmatter, do you have a criminal
> record? Were you beaten as a child? My posting a binary one time, and
> believe me, one time, makes you want to kill me? Threatening people on the
> internet is no less illegal than doing in person. Google archives all of our
> posts and trust me on this, they report threats. So, empty out that
> colostomy bag of yours and go to bed.

Posting a binary ANY time to a non binary newsgroup is enough for a
lynching

Dave

"Justin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)2go.com...
> Dave wrote on [Wed, 04 Feb 2004 03:33:33 GMT]:
> >

> > Wow, a basball bat in my skull. Tell me Darkmatter, do you have a

criminal
> > record? Were you beaten as a child? My posting a binary one time, and
> > believe me, one time, makes you want to kill me? Threatening people on

the
> > internet is no less illegal than doing in person. Google archives all of

our
> > posts and trust me on this, they report threats. So, empty out that
> > colostomy bag of yours and go to bed.
> >

> Posting a binary ANY time to a non binary newsgroup is enough for a
> lynching

Ok, you have a point there. I never post binary in this NG, but, that
comment from Darkmatter sounds way pyschotic. He will only get himself in
trouble spewing that kind of ****. Binary or no binary we don't participate
in the NG to threaten each other. Darkmatter is taking usenet way too
seriously and perhaps he should take a break from it.

The Janet binary was just to point out how trivial that whole Norm thread
was. Sure, some of us are curious about it, but pretty soon we will have to
change the name of this NG to alt.wheresnorm.wilner . Besides, I thought
some would get a kick out of that gif I sent.

DarkMatter

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 03:33:33 GMT, "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 02:45:24 GMT, "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>>
>> >Lets discuss this little matter of "wardrobe malfunction" (please excuse

>the binary just this one time people)
>> >

>> **** YOU, ASSWIPE!
>>
>> Learn to ****ing conform, dipshit, or get rode out on a rail like
>> your lame ass deserves!
>>
>> You couldn't be any more retarded, you ****!
>>
>> There are people that pay for their internet time by the minute,
>> retard boy!
>>
>> I wish I could bury a ****ing baseball bat in your skull right now!
>> That IS what your LAME ass deserves!

>Wow, a basball bat in my skull. Tell me Darkmatter, do you have a criminal
>record? Were you beaten as a child? My posting a binary one time, and
>believe me, one time, makes you want to kill me? Threatening people on the
>internet is no less illegal than doing in person.

Yes, retard boy. There was, however, no threat, dipshit. Any court
will laugh at your wussified, non conformal ass.

> Google archives all of our
>posts and trust me on this, they report threats.

Yes. They report LEGITIMATE threats made by THEIR subscribers.

> So, empty out that
>colostomy bag of yours and go to bed.

**** you, jackoff boy. Learn about Usenet, and learn how to post
correctly, you retarded twit!

DarkMatter

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 03:45:00 GMT, Justin <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave
us:

>Dave wrote on [Wed, 04 Feb 2004 03:33:33 GMT]:
>>

>> Wow, a basball bat in my skull. Tell me Darkmatter, do you have a criminal
>> record? Were you beaten as a child? My posting a binary one time, and
>> believe me, one time, makes you want to kill me? Threatening people on the
>> internet is no less illegal than doing in person. Google archives all of our
>> posts and trust me on this, they report threats. So, empty out that
>> colostomy bag of yours and go to bed.
>>

>Posting a binary ANY time to a non binary newsgroup is enough for a
>lynching

Now if only the retarded ass would take that as fact, and go do some
reading about this forum which he has so blatantly interloped his lame
ass into! Outhouse express user... very doubtful that the retard will
change.

What ever happened to public stonings?