Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Wilner's Bizarre Disappearance..

Wilner's Bizarre Disappearance..

Justin

vanpall wrote on [Sat, 07 Feb 2004 18:39:00 -0800]:
> --------------050505030205000503070208
>
> GarbageMatter, your rectal connected mouth is on a roll today.
>
> Brooks

Brooks, you'r top posting HTML posting methods prove your head is up
your arse

vanpall

Justin

That only occurs when I reply to GarbageMaters post for some reason. I
wonder why?
Otherwise my respones are normal.

Brooks

Justin wrote:

>vanpall wrote on [Sat, 07 Feb 2004 18:39:00 -0800]:
>

>>This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
>>--------------050505030205000503070208
>>
>>GarbageMatter, your rectal connected mouth is on a roll today.
>>
>>Brooks
>>

>Brooks, you'r top posting HTML posting methods prove your head is up
>your arse

DarkMatter

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 03:00:16 -0800, vanpall
<(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>Justin
>
>That only occurs when I reply to GarbageMaters post for some reason. I
>wonder why?
>Otherwise my respones are normal.
>
>Brooks

No, dipshit. You just top posted back to him... AGAIN. You
couldn't be more retarded, you Usenet twit!

Dogger the Filmgoblin

"Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<hKZTb.116927$(E-Mail Removed). cable.rogers.com>...
> "DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 02:45:24 GMT, "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
> >
> > >Lets discuss this little matter of "wardrobe malfunction" (please excuse

> the binary just this one time people)
> > >

> > **** YOU, ASSWIPE!
> >
> > Learn to ****ing conform, dipshit, or get rode out on a rail like
> > your lame ass deserves!
> >
> > You couldn't be any more retarded, you ****!
> >
> > There are people that pay for their internet time by the minute,
> > retard boy!
> >
> > I wish I could bury a ****ing baseball bat in your skull right now!
> > That IS what your LAME ass deserves!

> Wow, a basball bat in my skull. Tell me Darkmatter, do you have a criminal
> record? Were you beaten as a child? My posting a binary one time, and
> believe me, one time, makes you want to kill me? Threatening people on the
> internet is no less illegal than doing in person. Google archives all of our
> posts and trust me on this, they report threats. So, empty out that
> colostomy bag of yours and go to bed.

What nonsense. Google would require a staff of thousands dedicated
just to reading newsgroups in order to do what you describe. I swear,
if I had a penny for every overblown claim that is made on USENET, I'd
be almost as rich as the guy who gets a penny for every threat of
physical injury that is made on USENET.

DB.

Justin

Dogger the Filmgoblin wrote on [8 Feb 2004 15:54:20 -0800]:

> What nonsense. Google would require a staff of thousands dedicated
> just to reading newsgroups in order to do what you describe. I swear,
> if I had a penny for every overblown claim that is made on USENET, I'd
> be almost as rich as the guy who gets a penny for every threat of
> physical injury that is made on USENET.

If I just had a penny for every send me $6 post....

vanpall

Did you just have another brain fart? GarbageMater, you must have a
flatulent brain. It must still be connected to your rectum.

Brooks