Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Wilner's Bizarre Disappearance..

Wilner's Bizarre Disappearance..

DarkMatter

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 01:51:03 GMT, "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

> You are nothing but a pain in the ass of legitimate NG readers
>and posters. You have graced many groups over the years using various addy's
>and the fact is, you contribute nothing positive to any NG you have visited.
>The fact that you play newsgroup cop by ranting tells me that youre
>involvement in usenet is basically the only way you can feel you are in
>control of a situation.

Your wussy boy, E-1 grade assessment is lame and has zero
credibility.

I never claimed to be in control of any newsgroup, dipshit.

DarkMatter

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 01:51:03 GMT, "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

> Be honest, include
>all the false addys, names you have used along with your manipulation of
>Forte Agent.

You're a goddamned idiot. Usenet is an anonymous place. I do not
post true addys specifically because of retarded asswipes like YOU!

DarkMatter

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 01:51:03 GMT, "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>By the way, any one of us can complain about your misuse of Forte Agent to
>both the FCC and Forte Agent itself.

By the way, ASSWIPEA! Posting with a NYM, and NOT posting an e-mail
address is NOT any violation of ANY law ANYWHERE.

Get a ****ing clue, retard boy.

If I commit a crime, THEN the police can find me through my IP addy
and ISP provider, which has NEVER changed nor been modified. ANY post
that your lame ass has dug up in google is very likely one of the
forged posts that a retard not unlike yourself posted.

Now, get a clue, you stupid bastard. Your unsolicited assessments
are nothing more than a big waste of YOUR time. I find it quite
amusing that your LAME ass spent time typing that UTTER bullshit.

So **** YOU for ever even thinking that I have done ANYTHING on this
machine under this client that is not 100% legal.

**** YOU and the horse that rode in up your ass.

DarkMatter

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 01:51:03 GMT, "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>There are 7 primary set of server banks that basically control all of the
>internet. They are located at the WWW organization. Any ISP source can be
>found. Any true server path with todays widely available technology can be
>determined and traced to a specific location. Yes, proving who used the
>computer that sent messages from the source can be difficult but not
>impossible. In fact, I don't have to tell you what kind of intelligence the
>various police on a state level, and agencies on a federal level have. I
>don't have to tell you that the very origin of your messages can be found.

What you need to learn is that nobody is trying to hide a goddamned
thing, you retarded ****head!

My speech is free, and I commit no crimes. Have fun ****ing with
that asswipe. You on the other hand...

You speak loads of ****, and then spew your goddamned binary trash
in here. Did you even see what the FCC director said about the
incident? You'd be in a world of ****, you dumb****, if you ever
locked horns with this kid.

DarkMatter

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 01:51:03 GMT, "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>In fact, I don't believe that you actually believe that you can't be found.

I think that you are a ****ing retard. You spew about "finding" me,
then talk about registering some lame wussified complaint. That ain't
YOU finding a damned thing, dipshit.

Like I said... YOU cannot find out a ****ing thing about me
legally. ALL YOU can do is file a complaint if a LAW is broken to
your police.

I broke no laws. There is no requisite for my post info other than
the IP address, which has always been legit. Got clue, dipshit?

>You simply know too much about computer technology and the science of
>computing not to know this.

Are you listening to this fanatical , convoluted room you have
walked into? It is your room, not mine. You know nothing about me,
asswwipe.

> For example, within the next 2 weeks the federal
>government will know who sent the mydoom virus. If not 2 week, 2 months but
>the person will be found.

You're a goddamned idiot.

> We know which company will be hit next. The
>largest and most prominent provider of a Linux operating system version.

You are so lost as to be a sad case.

>hint, they invented Java.

Yeah, and Billy mutated it.

We don't need a ****ed in the head wanna be newscaster in a DVD
discussion group, dipshit. Take a hike.

>Within weeks of this happening, an arrest will be
>made. Now, how does the federal know that someone like yourself is not the
>writer of Mydoom.
>Think

How, because my every activity is right here on this machine. You
see... I have no need for that wipe it bullshit, because I have
nothing that needs to be wiped.

Know what tempest shielding is? I do.

Got clue?

DarkMatter

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 02:19:50 GMT, "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>What does all this have to do with dvd or film? What up with the threats?
>Mydoom. There, now the feds will see your hatred filled messages and start
>wondering.

You're an idiot.

DarkMatter

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 02:26:44 GMT, "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 01:27:40 GMT, "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>>
>> >Hey I could have uploaded a 1 MG pdf with nothing but random text and

>gifs
>> >embedded. So, give it a break.

>> **** YOU! Read about, AND LEARN, then FOLLOW the ****ing rules of
>> the forum you have obviously blindly stumbled your lame ass into! You
>> know not a goddamned thing about usenet except how to get headers and
>> how to post your utter CRAP!
>>
>> Get a ****ing clue, and stop telling people that do post correctly
>> what to do, twit boy!

>If your own happiness and ability to experience joy were as important as
>this usenet rule violation you would be much better off. You see, your
>un-happiness is 10 fold in the NG compared to what it is in real like
>because if you behaved the same way in front of others you would be
>ostracized from society much like Sadam Husein for example.

You're an idiot. I am not angry. I am your drill sergeant.

>You are useing
>us to vent your frustrations. That is a violation of usenet rules.

You're a wuss too. You violate the rules, and when called on it,
you go off on a vendetta! Do you have a black trench coat and attend
Columbine High?

>BTW, keep
>in mind the technology that the feds have before you giggle while you think
>you can't be found.

You're the retarded bastard that popped off with that fantasy.

> Basically, I predict that you will lose your freedom
>eventually.

You are basically lucky that the rules of the old west aren't still
about.

> Assuming you are reasonably healthy, freedom is all you really
>have.

You have no clue as to what I or any others in these groups "has".

In fact, you are so clueless that you actually believe the horseshit
rant you just spewed forth with.

DarkMatter

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 02:30:26 GMT, "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>'Google has on record countless threats that you have made.

Post them, asswipe. I have threatened no one.

>Is your dad a
>lawyer or something?

Are you a retard or something? Oh yeah.. that's right. We
established that one... you are a retard. A Usenet retard!

> Are you one of those rich kids that thinks he can do
>whatever the **** he wants cause dad's a criminal lawyer.

You have to see a crime first, wolfie boy.

> First off, he
>can't represent you for the obvious reason of conflict of interest so you
>better hope that the lawyer he refers to is good.

You are so clueless. I have broken no law. Go back to your porn
groups, little boy.

> At $500.00 per billable
>hour for a half decent lawyer, you better get out your piggy bank.

I don't need my lawyer.

> I know
>your smart enough to realise that you can be found.

Not by you. Only by a LE agency, and only then for a legitimate
legal purpose.

> 4AX your way to jail my
>friend.

You're an idiot, and I am NOT your friend.

> There is far too much money being lost to major corporations because
>of hackers.

Lizzie Borden took an axe... What... no mom... no pop? Guess
she'll have to go lookin'!

> I have seen no evidence to suggest that you are NOT a potential
>hacker.

That's because I'd use an NYPD splintery wooden broopmstick handle
on your ass, not a hacking implement

> What are thoughts about Linux for example?

This is a DVD group, retard.

HellRazor

"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 09:52:00 GMT, "HellRazor" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave
> us:
>

> >"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> >> On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 01:30:24 GMT, "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
> >>

> >> snip

> >> You're a goddamned retard for posting it in a non binary group in
> >> usenet, dipshit.

> >And you're a pathetic, foul mouthed troll with antisocial tendencies and
> >serious anger management issues!
> >

> You couldn't assess the condition of one of your turds, you retarded
> twit.

I just did.

HellRazor

LOL. You must have pegged him. You rattled him so much he had to post 6
different answers to your post. Guess the USENET genius got so ****ed off
he forgot how to do quotes.

Personally I still think he's a janitor.