Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Anyone Else Cheap

Anyone Else Cheap

Dragon

I currently use both DVD soon and DVD Pacific but I was wondering if anyone
out there apart from these two are really cheap and would ship to the United
Kingdom with no problems. I know some might say how cheap do you want but I
am not looking for cheapness its availability aswell as a few of the dvds I
am after are not available on both sites so I was wondering of another place
I could use alongside the other two

Dave

The Fallen One

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:exDTb.948$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I currently use both DVD soon and DVD Pacific but I was wondering if

anyone
> out there apart from these two are really cheap and would ship to the

United
> Kingdom with no problems. I know some might say how cheap do you want but

> am not looking for cheapness its availability aswell as a few of the dvds

> am after are not available on both sites so I was wondering of another

place
> I could use alongside the other two
>
> Dave

http://www.reeftrader.com/ Give him a try if he does not have it listed on
the site drop him email.
--
"Hi everybody Hi Doctor Nick"!
I'm captain Benjamin Sisko

Dragon

will he ship to the United Kingdom

"The Fallen One" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:401fa5a4$0$28870$(E-Mail Removed) u...
> "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:exDTb.948$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I currently use both DVD soon and DVD Pacific but I was wondering if

> anyone
> > out there apart from these two are really cheap and would ship to the

> United
> > Kingdom with no problems. I know some might say how cheap do you want

but
> > am not looking for cheapness its availability aswell as a few of the

dvds
> > am after are not available on both sites so I was wondering of another

> place
> > I could use alongside the other two
> >
> > Dave
> >

> http://www.reeftrader.com/ Give him a try if he does not have it listed

on
> the site drop him email.
> --
> "Hi everybody Hi Doctor Nick"!
> I'm captain Benjamin Sisko
> I have no Idea who I am and have lost my mind if you find this post please
> point me to the nearest hospital for the mentally insane
> Best Regards
> The Fallen One

The Fallen One

"Hi everybody Hi Doctor Nick"!
I'm captain Benjamin Sisko
I have no Idea who I am and have lost my mind if you find this post please
point me to the nearest hospital for the mentally insane
Best Regards
The Fallen One
"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:G_NTb.3704$(E-Mail Removed)...
> will he ship to the United Kingdom
>

> "The Fallen One" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:401fa5a4$0$28870$(E-Mail Removed) u...
> > "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:exDTb.948$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I currently use both DVD soon and DVD Pacific but I was wondering if

> > anyone
> > > out there apart from these two are really cheap and would ship to the

> > United
> > > Kingdom with no problems. I know some might say how cheap do you want

> but
> > > am not looking for cheapness its availability aswell as a few of the

> dvds
> > > am after are not available on both sites so I was wondering of another

> > place
> > > I could use alongside the other two
> > >
> > > Dave
> > >

> > http://www.reeftrader.com/ Give him a try if he does not have it listed

> on
> > the site drop him email.
> > --
> > "Hi everybody Hi Doctor Nick"!
> > I'm captain Benjamin Sisko
> > I have no Idea who I am and have lost my mind if you find this post

please
> > point me to the nearest hospital for the mentally insane
> > Best Regards
> > The Fallen One

Hi pretty sure he does but drop him an email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) he ships
to Australia
--
"Hi everybody Hi Doctor Nick"!
I'm captain Benjamin Sisko
I have no Idea who I am and have lost my mind if you find this post please
point me to the nearest hospital for the mentally insane
Best Regards
The Fallen One

The Fallen One

"The Fallen One" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:401faf7b$0$29131$(E-Mail Removed) u...

> --
> "Hi everybody Hi Doctor Nick"!
> I'm captain Benjamin Sisko
> I have no Idea who I am and have lost my mind if you find this post please
> point me to the nearest hospital for the mentally insane
> Best Regards
> The Fallen One
> "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:G_NTb.3704$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > will he ship to the United Kingdom
> >

> > "The Fallen One" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:401fa5a4$0$28870$(E-Mail Removed) u...
> > > "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:exDTb.948$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > anyone

the
> > > United

want
> > but

> > dvds

another
> > > place

> > > http://www.reeftrader.com/ Give him a try if he does not have it

listed
> > on
> > > the site drop him email.
> > > --
> > > "Hi everybody Hi Doctor Nick"!
> > > I'm captain Benjamin Sisko
> > > I have no Idea who I am and have lost my mind if you find this post

> please
> > > point me to the nearest hospital for the mentally insane
> > > Best Regards
> > > The Fallen One
> > >

> Hi pretty sure he does but drop him an email (E-Mail Removed) he

ships

else if vs else { if A C++ 8 08-28-2010 08:55 PM
What's the use of the else in try/except/else? kj Python 15 05-23-2009 02:18 AM
for: else: - any practical uses for the else clause? metaperl.etc@gmail.com Python 25 09-30-2006 11:01 PM
cheap lights, cheap setup.. systmster Digital Photography 8 03-14-2006 07:38 PM
ruby idiom for python's for/else while/else Gergely Kontra Ruby 16 09-20-2005 08:35 PM

Advertisments