Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Gorgeous Superbowl Movie Trailers

Gorgeous Superbowl Movie Trailers

goldfgn@telus.net

Wow, those HD movie trailers at Superbowl looked gorgeous, had me
salivating for HD DVD to come. Later on, I popped in the Fight Club
DVD which is supposed to be one of the best looking DVDs out there,
and those HD trailers made the NTSC Fight Club look pathetically crude
that I couldn't continue watching the movie.

The whole HD Superbowl presentation was gorgeous and almost flawless.
Kudos to CBS. If that's what the future holds, I can't wait to live
in the future.

Come on, bring on HD DVD and full time HDTV. I'm ready. Are you?

Dave

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Wow, those HD movie trailers at Superbowl looked gorgeous, had me
> salivating for HD DVD to come. Later on, I popped in the Fight Club
> DVD which is supposed to be one of the best looking DVDs out there,
> and those HD trailers made the NTSC Fight Club look pathetically crude
> that I couldn't continue watching the movie.
>
> The whole HD Superbowl presentation was gorgeous and almost flawless.
> Kudos to CBS. If that's what the future holds, I can't wait to live
> in the future.
>
> Come on, bring on HD DVD and full time HDTV. I'm ready. Are you?

Lets just hope the program material is as good as the format itself. How
long will we wait for half decent titles?

Bill4369nj

"Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:Q1CTb.99411$(E-Mail Removed) able.rogers.com...
> Lets just hope the program material is as good as the format itself. How
> long will we wait for half decent titles?

This probably depends on the amount of HDTV's consumers have
this fall, when the new DVD's should be ready. If it's enough
we'll see media companies producing
a HD version of the most popular movies in order to cash in. I
wonder how much a HD-DVD will cost when they first appear?

--
Drinking beer since 8:30am.
Yahoo PM: bill4369nj