Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DIABOLIK DVD: New Import/Rare Discs!

DIABOLIK DVD: New Import/Rare Discs!

Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\)

Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and 0
titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label domestic titles
should check out:

http://www.DiabolikDVD.com

We carry discs from all over the world and our stock is ever-growing. Only
official releases are sold and everything listed on the site is in stock and
ready to ship to you (unlike some nefarious importers). We are nice guys who
are committed to bringing you hard-to-find titles at great prices. As well,
being collectors who care, our service is fast and friendly. We are both
founding members of Exhumed Films and have worked on many other
genre-related projects throughout the years.

Thanks for your time and, we hope, your support.

All the Best, J.

Here are just a few titles that we're recently acquired and offer for sale:

BELLEVILLE RENDEZ-VOUS (aka TRIPLETS OF BELLEVILLE new animated French film)
SANTA SANGRE (Anchor Bay UK 2-disc set from the director of EL TOPO)
BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW
NITE OWL
THE GIRL FROM RIO (Jess Franco)
LA COMMUNE (Peter Watkins)
REVENGER'S TRAGEDY (Alex Cox)
BRONX WARRIORS 2
SADOMANIA (Jess Franco)
CONVENT OF THE SACRED BEAST (Jap.'70s S/M)
FLESH FOR THE BEAST, ICHI THE KILLER and VERSUS T-Shirts
BREAKING THE WAVES (2-disc import)
CYPHER (from the director of CUBE; Korean and German editions)
VALERIE AND HER WEEK OF WONDERS
THE NUN OF MONZA (sleaze!)
THE GREAT ALLIGTATOR (Sergio Martino)
SPACE WOLF (German splatter)
OLD MEN IN NEW CARS
New Eyeball compendium book from the UK
DAISIES (Czech New Wave)
STONE READER
EXORCISMO (Paul Naschy)
MEDEA (Lars Von Trier)
DOGVILLE (Lars Von Trier; 2-disc set)
PROZAC NATION (Christina Ricci; unreleased)
THE MAJORETTES
UNIVERSAL MONSTERS Boxset!
THE TRACKER (Australian arthouse hit)
TENEBRAE/UNSANE (Dario Argento! two-disc import)
EXHUMED (new horror anthology)
WILD AT HEART (David Lynch)
XANGO OF BAKER ST (Sherlock Holmes comedy from Brazil)
SEVEN WOMEN FOR SATAN
ROTE SONNE (RED SUN) (German leftist radical film)
AMICUS coffin boxset (awesome UK import!)
WIZARD OF DARKNESS 1 & 2
GOKE: BODYSNATCHER FROM HELL
ALL NIGHT LONG boxset
SIAMESE TWINS (Shaw Brothers)
BAMBOO HOUSE OF DOLLS (Shaw Brothers)
SEXY KILLER (Shaw Brothers)
MY WIFE IS A GANGSTER 2
FLESH FOR THE BEAST (plus a limited t-shirt)
DILLINGER E MORTO (Marco Ferreri)
THE VICE (gritty UK cop show)
BIRD WITH THE CRYSTAL PLUMAGE (superior Italian import)
THE LAST GREAT WILDERNESS (WICKER MAN meets STRAW DOGS?)
SPIRIT OF THE BEEHIVE (highly recommended 1973 art film)
PAUL AND PAULINE CALF LIVE (Steeve Coogan!)
THE WALKING DEAD
PRANKS
DRACULA'S GREAT LOVE
JIM VAN BEBBER Collection
EARLY FILMS OF PETER GREENAWAY 1&2
The new Russ Meyer VIXEN films
ABBY (the black '70s EXORCIST)
THE LIVING CORPSE
FOR A FEW PREVIEWS MORE (limited edition)
MONDO CANE boxset (now out of print!)
Steve Coogan in KNOWING ME KNOWING YOU and DR. TERRIBLE'S HOUSE OF HORRIBLE
WILD ZERO
DEATH BED
800 BULLETS (Alex de la Iglesia)
HOUSE THAT DRIPPED BLOOD (domestic + import)
DR. TERRORS HOUSE OF HORRORS
BLUES HARP (Takashi Miike!)
DIRTY PRETTY THINGS
CHRISTOPHER LEE COLLECTION Boxset (now out of print!)
ZODIAC KILLER et al
MONDO NEW YORK
CHE? (WHAT?) (Roman Polanksi)
ONG BAK (Thai kickboxing film)
SMILES ON A SUMMER NIGHT (Bergman!)
CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST (NTSC, all-region!)
LOVE CAMP (Jess Franco)
FRIDAY THE 13th (two uncut imports)
FEARLESS VAMIRE KILLERS (Roman Polanski)
DUST DEVIL (Richard Stanley uncut)
The ROMAN POLANSKI Boxset (UK release)
PARIS, TEXAS ( gorgeous import boxset)
KICHIKU (Japanese gore)
SECOND NAME (new Spanish horror)
Anchor Bay double-feature DVDs
DOLLS (Stuart Gordon film; two versions)
FROM BEYOND
SOLITUDE OF BLOOD (Russian giallo)
MARK OF THE DEVIL (import)
BABY OF MACON (Peter Greenaway)
HAPPY TREE FRIENDS 1 and 2
VAMPIRE CIRCUS (Hammer!)
ALEXANDRO JODOROWSKY Boxset (EL TOPO, HOLY MTN, etc.)
VOODOO PASSION (Jess Franco)
BATTLE ROYALE (many versions)
DARKNESS (two different versions; director of NAMELESS)
BRONCO BULLFROG (template for The Who's QUADROPHENIA)
CRYING FREEMAN (2-disc French set)
RUSH: EXIT...STAGE LEFT
VALLEY OF THE DOLLS
BEYOND THE VALLEY OF THE DOLLS (Russ Meyer!)
MARTIN (George Romero; superior import)
DEEP RIVER SAVAGES (Umberto Lenzi)
TEOREMA (Pasolini)
THE BATTLE OF ALGIERS (two-disc set)
THE NEST/NEST OF THIEVES (amazing!)
WHISPERING CORRIDORS (Korean RING-like horror)
KAIJU BIG BATTEL (sic)
THE UNDEAD and VOODOO WOMAN (Arkoff)

Scores of adult titles

Many import film books

And, literally, HUNDREDS more titles!

- Joseph A. Gervasi

www.DiabolikDVD.com

Thomas Bell

Joseph A. Gervasi (Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD) wrote:
> Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and 0
> titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label domestic titles
> should check out:

(snip)

> Many import film books
>
> And, literally, HUNDREDS more titles!
>
> - Joseph A. Gervasi
>
> www.DiabolikDVD.com
>
> (E-Mail Removed)

But do you have the Swedish original cut of "Reptilicus?!?"

T.B.

Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\)

Not now but we're aware of it and working on getting it... - J.

"Thomas Bell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Joseph A. Gervasi (Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD) wrote:
> > Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and 0
> > titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label domestic

titles
> > should check out:

> (snip)
>
> > Many import film books
> >
> > And, literally, HUNDREDS more titles!
> >
> > - Joseph A. Gervasi
> >
> > www.DiabolikDVD.com
> >
> > (E-Mail Removed)

> But do you have the Swedish original cut of "Reptilicus?!?"
>
> T.B.

Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\)

Hi. Just a short addendum: We'll have BATTLE ROYALE 2 and HAUTE TENSION in
just a few days, so keep an eye on the site for those (and much more).
Regards, me!

"Joseph A. Gervasi (Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD)"
news:B1VSb.5762$(E-Mail Removed)...