Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Lovecraft's "Resurrected" coming to DVD?

Lovecraft's "Resurrected" coming to DVD?

Michael Allred

Lions Gate now owns Artisan! Anyway, here's an update;

Some good news kids! I heard back from Ann Durante today (she's the
assistant to president Steve Beeks) and here's what she told me. She
said that Mr. Beeks hasn't forgotten about "The Resurrected", it's
just that things got put on the backburner because of the Lions Gate
deal. However, he is currently looking into sales numbers and will
pursue Dan for a DVD release, so yes he's actively checking into it!
I called director Dan O'Bannon briefly about this today and he's
looking forward to it.
Looks like "The Resurrected" will get resurrected on DVD afterall!
However, KEEP WRITING LETTERS AND E-MAILS! They must know there is a
market for this movie!

Lions Gate Entertainment
4553 Glencoe Avenue, Suite 200
Marina Del Ray, California 90292