Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Best DVD player for cd-audio playback for use in PC

Best DVD player for cd-audio playback for use in PC

Ron van Oijen

Hello fellow audiomaniacs,

At the moment I have a DVD player in my PC that is having great
difficulty in its job for cd-audio playback. I often notice it produce
errors such as skipping. I also think that the audio sound
reproduction could be much better. I wonder if anyone could help me
find a DVD player to be built into my PC that is really great for
audio playback. I have seen some messages about great stand-alone DVD
players, but that is not what I am looking for. It should be a DVD
player for a PC.

Thanks for replying, Ron.