Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Neighbours

Neighbours

Dunf

Does anyone have any clue as to when this John Belushi, Dan Aykroyd comedy
classic will see the light of day on dvd?

DAM

Dunf wrote:

> Does anyone have any clue as to when this John Belushi, Dan Aykroyd comedy
> classic will see the light of day on dvd?

I'm waiting for this one also. The critics hated it, but everyone I know
that's seen it, loves it.
dam

Electro Robo Boogie Bot

I almost forgot about this one. Great Movie! Why isn't it on DVD yet?

"I can't complain, but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far."

Joe Walsh - Life's Been Good

Stephen Cooke

I'm so hungry I could eat the hind end of a baby through a park bench!

swac
Definitely underrated.

Rupert Pupkin

>I'm so hungry I could eat the hind end of a baby through a park bench!

"Three Hundred and twenty seven dollars....is that all you had at the end of
last month?"

I really want to see Tino Insana spit at Belushi in digital glory.

Dunf

"Stephen Cooke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

> I'm so hungry I could eat the hind end of a baby through a park bench!
>
> swac
> Definitely underrated.

No, I think "Captain Vic" aka Dan Aykroyd sais "I'm so hungry I could eat a
baby's but through a park bench". What's ironic about this movie is that it
features the best comic performance from DAn Aykroyd ever. Ok, the French
Chef skit on SNL is classic aswell.

DAM

Dunf wrote:

> "Stephen Cooke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>I'm so hungry I could eat the hind end of a baby through a park bench!
>>
>>swac
>>Definitely underrated.
>>

> No, I think "Captain Vic" aka Dan Aykroyd sais "I'm so hungry I could eat a
> baby's but through a park bench". What's ironic about this movie is that it
> features the best comic performance from DAn Aykroyd ever. Ok, the French
> Chef skit on SNL is classic aswell.

"You better drop the cup, Earl... or IT'LL BE PUMP CITY!"
dam