Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DO I HAVE CABLE OR SATILETTE?

DO I HAVE CABLE OR SATILETTE?

Waterperson77

>I SPEND ALL MY TIME ON LINE. I AM TRYING TO CONVINCE PPL ABOUT ALL THAT THE
>INTERNET HAS TO OFFER.

sounds like he's from webtv's official headquarters.

that was the exact slogan that webtv used to fraudently sell their webtv
machines as being capable of doing "all the internet has to offer".

Heinrich

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, DarkMatter
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:45:28 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (GMAN) Gave
> us:
>
> >In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "Richard Crowley"
> ><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >>"GMAN" wrote ...
> >>
> >>LOL! Telling a troller not to feed another troller? )
> >>What is that quote about "honor among thieves"?
> >>

> >I stepped in that one now didnt I?!!!! Big Grin!!!!

> You're both ****ing retarded Bat's Turd idiots.

Children....children....PLEASE!! Stop fighting or you won't get any
ice cream for desert tonight!!

Richard C.

But, that is how you view EVERYONE!

=====================
"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
:
: You're both ****ing retarded Bat's Turd idiots.

DarkMatter

On 27 Jan 2004 03:34:08 GMT, (E-Mail Removed)
(Waterperson77) Gave us:

>>I SPEND ALL MY TIME ON LINE. I AM TRYING TO CONVINCE PPL ABOUT ALL THAT THE
>>INTERNET HAS TO OFFER.
>>

>sounds like he's from webtv's official headquarters.
>
>that was the exact slogan that webtv used to fraudently sell their webtv
>machines as being capable of doing "all the internet has to offer".

Hahahah,now that's funny. The slogan, and that he would use it.

Jack Laughlin

SEVEN SEVILLE <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)1.com>.. .
> FOR THE GUY THAT ASKED ME, NO I DON'T HAVE NEIGTHER. I DON'T EVEN OWN A ****IN TELEVISION.
>
> I STOLE A TELEVISION FROM A FURNITURE STORE TO PUSH IT DOWN MY STAIRS.
>
> YOU SEE, WE ALL NEED TO GET RID OF OUR TELEVISIONS.
>
> I DON'T CARE FOR RADIO EITHER, I THINK MUSIC IS RATHER BORING.
>
> I SPEND ALL MY TIME ON LINE. I AM TRYING TO CONVINCE PPL ABOUT ALL THAT THE INTERNET HAS TO OFFER.

This could be the best post ever.