Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DO I HAVE CABLE OR SATILETTE?

DO I HAVE CABLE OR SATILETTE?

SEVEN SEVILLE

FOR THE GUY THAT ASKED ME, NO I DON'T HAVE NEIGTHER. I DON'T EVEN OWN A ****IN TELEVISION.

I STOLE A TELEVISION FROM A FURNITURE STORE TO PUSH IT DOWN MY STAIRS.

YOU SEE, WE ALL NEED TO GET RID OF OUR TELEVISIONS.

I DON'T CARE FOR RADIO EITHER, I THINK MUSIC IS RATHER BORING.

I SPEND ALL MY TIME ON LINE. I AM TRYING TO CONVINCE PPL ABOUT ALL THAT THE INTERNET HAS TO OFFER.

DarkMatter

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:56:33 -0500, SEVEN SEVILLE
<(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>FOR THE GUY THAT ASKED ME, NO I DON'T HAVE NEIGTHER. I DON'T EVEN OWN A ****IN TELEVISION.
>
>I STOLE A TELEVISION FROM A FURNITURE STORE TO PUSH IT DOWN MY STAIRS.
>
>YOU SEE, WE ALL NEED TO GET RID OF OUR TELEVISIONS.
>
>I DON'T CARE FOR RADIO EITHER, I THINK MUSIC IS RATHER BORING.
>
>I SPEND ALL MY TIME ON LINE. I AM TRYING TO CONVINCE PPL ABOUT ALL THAT THE INTERNET HAS TO OFFER.

But... but... but... you're a goddamned Usenet RETARD!

You couldn't teach yourself how not to play with your turds!

Learn some spelling, dipshit.

me@my.com

Do yourself and all of us a favor, and throw your computer down the
stairs.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>FOR THE GUY THAT ASKED ME, NO I DON'T HAVE NEIGTHER. I DON'T EVEN OWN A ****IN TELEVISION.
>
>I STOLE A TELEVISION FROM A FURNITURE STORE TO PUSH IT DOWN MY STAIRS.
>
>YOU SEE, WE ALL NEED TO GET RID OF OUR TELEVISIONS.
>
>I DON'T CARE FOR RADIO EITHER, I THINK MUSIC IS RATHER BORING.
>
>I SPEND ALL MY TIME ON LINE. I AM TRYING TO CONVINCE PPL ABOUT ALL THAT THE INTERNET HAS TO OFFER.

GMAN

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, TheBartenderBuyMeADrink wrote:
>On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:56:33 -0500, SEVEN SEVILLE
><(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>
>>FOR THE GUY THAT ASKED ME, NO I DON'T HAVE NEIGTHER. I DON'T EVEN OWN A ****IN

> TELEVISION.
>>
>>I STOLE A TELEVISION FROM A FURNITURE STORE TO PUSH IT DOWN MY STAIRS.
>>
>>YOU SEE, WE ALL NEED TO GET RID OF OUR TELEVISIONS.
>>
>>I DON'T CARE FOR RADIO EITHER, I THINK MUSIC IS RATHER BORING.
>>
>>I SPEND ALL MY TIME ON LINE. I AM TRYING TO CONVINCE PPL ABOUT ALL THAT THE

> INTERNET HAS TO OFFER.
>

> But... but... but... you're a

> You couldn't teach yourself how not to play with your turds!
>
> Learn some spelling, dipshit.

Darkmatter, its best not to feed the trolls!!!

DarkMatter

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 05:34:18 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (GMAN) Gave
us:

>Darkmatter, its best not to feed the trolls!!!

You instruct no one.

GMAN

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, TheBartenderBuyMeADrink wrote:
>On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 05:34:18 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (GMAN) Gave
>us:
>

>>Darkmatter, its best not to feed the trolls!!!

> You instruct no one.

YOU are the idiot to not recognize that he was a troll.

DarkMatter

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 07:19:05 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (GMAN) Gave
us:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, TheBartenderBuyMeADrink wrote:
>>On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 05:34:18 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (GMAN) Gave
>>us:
>>

>>>Darkmatter, its best not to feed the trolls!!!

>> You instruct no one.

>YOU are the idiot to not recognize that he was a troll.

You are a goddamned idiot to think that just because someone
responds to a ****ing troll that they are not aware of who they
respond to. In fact, you are VERY ****ING RETARDED for that reason
alone.

**** you, you Bat's Turd!

Richard Crowley

"GMAN" wrote ...
> Darkmatter, its best not to feed the trolls!!!

LOL! Telling a troller not to feed another troller? )
What is that quote about "honor among thieves"?

GMAN

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "Richard Crowley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>"GMAN" wrote ...
>> Darkmatter, its best not to feed the trolls!!!

>LOL! Telling a troller not to feed another troller? )
>What is that quote about "honor among thieves"?

I stepped in that one now didnt I?!!!! Big Grin!!!!

DarkMatter

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:45:28 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (GMAN) Gave
us:

You're both ****ing retarded Bat's Turd idiots.