Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: An explantion on "High & the Mighty" and "Island in the Sky"

Re: An explantion on "High & the Mighty" and "Island in the Sky"

Film Buff

Hi all
I believe I should clarify the problem on the release of these 2 films
I spoke with Michael Wayne, head of Wayne Enterprises, in early 2000 about these 2 films along with
"Hondo" and McLintock".
As everyone remembers "Hondo" and "McLintock" were released on VHS in the easrly 90's
Mr. Wayne had planned to release these films on DVD along with "HIgh and the Mighty" and "Island in the Sky"
until a flood did extensive water damage to the prints.
They kept the prints in an underground vault and a major flood severly damaged the negatives.
Mr. Wayne was in the process of doing an extensive restoration on these prints, but with his death it is uncertain
as to when they will be released.
If I find out any more information I will keep the group informed.

if and and vs if and,and titi VHDL 4 03-11-2007 05:23 AM
Lovely explantion of the DNS system here anthonyberet Computer Support 2 02-06-2005 02:40 AM

Advertisments