Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Car 54 Where Are You boxset? Anytime....?

Car 54 Where Are You boxset? Anytime....?

Edward Holub

Hey folks,
I understand Republic Pictures holds the rights to this great series.
Any news on a release?
Thanks.
Eddie

Bill

"Edward Holub" <(E-Mail Removed)@sw.rr.com> wrote in message
news:7dxQb.10728$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey folks,
> I understand Republic Pictures holds the rights to this great series.
> Any news on a release?
> Thanks.
> Eddie

None that I've heard, but I'd join you in line to be the first ones to buy
the set.

jayembee

"Edward Holub" <(E-Mail Removed)@sw.rr.com> wrote:

> I understand Republic Pictures holds the rights to this
> great series. Any news on a release?

No, and I don't imagine that it's high up on their list.

-- jayembee

CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed Digital Photography 3 10-31-2007 10:50 AM
NEW INVENTED CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR johnbadawi79@gmail.com Java 0 10-31-2007 02:29 AM
CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed C++ 0 10-31-2007 02:25 AM
CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed C Programming 0 10-31-2007 02:24 AM

Advertisments