Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > OT:Buy a politician on Amazon.com

OT:Buy a politician on Amazon.com

Andrew

http://www.amazon.com/gp/misc/flag.h...803598-0885448

Woo Hoo! Lyndon "The Queen traffics in heroin! My mansion
was a gift so I do not have to pay taxes on it!" LaRouche is
included on the site! LaRouche is right up there with David
Icke.

Andrew