Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Charmed?

Reply
Thread Tools

Charmed?

 
 
Dragon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-23-2004

Anyone know why this hasnty been released on dvd or vidseo as yet and if it
is please

dave


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Lynda
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-24-2004
On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:23:30 -0500, Dragon wrote
(in message <z9hQb.1364$(E-Mail Removed)>):

>
> Anyone know why this hasnty been released on dvd or vidseo as yet and if it
> is please
>
> dave
>
>

No..neither has Jag or The Practice


--
Lynda

Remove "Your Hat" to reply

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Darrel Christenson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-24-2004
Lynda wrote:

>
> No..neither has Jag or The Practice


Well those 2 are understandable, but I second the
vote for Charmed.


drc

 
Reply With Quote
 
Dragon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-24-2004
but will they bring it out the are already unto season six is it to late now
hope not
dave

"Darrel Christenson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8xkQb.136662$na.214212@attbi_s04...
> Lynda wrote:
>
> >
> > No..neither has Jag or The Practice

>
> Well those 2 are understandable, but I second the
> vote for Charmed.
>
>
> drc
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Darrel Christenson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-24-2004
Dragon wrote:

> but will they bring it out the are already unto season six is it to late now
> hope not


Star Trek was airing Voyager when they started putting
out NG on dvd, and dozens of shows from the 60's, 70's,
80's etc. are are available so I don't see the logic of
your reasoning - what does a few years have to do with
anything?


drc


 
Reply With Quote
 
Dragon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-24-2004
Its the not the years I meant I know like you said stuff has come out years
after the release but with charmed being such a good show you think they
would have bought it out sooner.

Dave

"Darrel Christenson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:QhmQb.135340$xy6.574086@attbi_s02...
> Dragon wrote:
>
> > but will they bring it out the are already unto season six is it to late

now
> > hope not

>
> Star Trek was airing Voyager when they started putting
> out NG on dvd, and dozens of shows from the 60's, 70's,
> 80's etc. are are available so I don't see the logic of
> your reasoning - what does a few years have to do with
> anything?
>
>
> drc
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Ridwan Hughes
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-24-2004
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:23:30 -0500, Dragon wrote
> (in message <z9hQb.1364$(E-Mail Removed)>):
> >
> > Anyone know why this hasnty been released on dvd or vidseo as yet and if it
> > is please
> >

> No..neither has Jag or The Practice


Forget all those, what about about Scrubs?


--
Rid
 
Reply With Quote
 
Darrel Christenson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-24-2004
Dragon wrote:

> Its the not the years I meant I know like you said stuff has come out years
> after the release but with charmed being such a good show you think they
> would have bought it out sooner.


Wouldn't be suprised it's it copyright issues with
all the music they play, some artists/band left the
WB label and is causing a problem. Or maybe it's
Shannon D. throwing another fit of some kind and
holding up the process.


drc

 
Reply With Quote
 
Vlvetmorning98
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-25-2004
CHARMED is set to come out in '05
 
Reply With Quote
 
Mark L.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-25-2004

"Vlvetmorning98" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> CHARMED is set to come out in '05


What's the source of this info. We've been hearing about this for awhile
now..

Thanks


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Advertisments