Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Off Topic: Martian Water Slogans

Off Topic: Martian Water Slogans

Writer R5

It appears that there is water on Mars so I thought of a few slogans for the
soft drink distributors...

If it's Martian, it's got to be good.

Nothing like like a smooth bottle Red Planet Spring Water.

Chilled in the vacuum of space for freshness.

"Go damn, that's good water!"
"It's Martian Spring..."
"Wow."

It's not just for Astronauts anymore...

Fresh extra-terrestrial goodness in a bottle for that out of this world taste!

Martian Springs... What it means to be from Mars...

Make Mars Up Yours!

If it's not Martian Spring Water, it's not water.

Available at stores system wide.

Try are new radioactive red flavor!

Mars Spring Water, Who knew?

Quasca says "Human good.. Martian water better..."

FDA warning - May contain Martian parasites.
GENRE ONLINE.NET: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More
http://www.genreonline.net
Mark A. Rivera - Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

Waterperson77

>appears that there is water on Mars so I thought of a few slogans for the
>soft drink distributors...

from the Disney movie "My Favorite Martian" which is available on dvd:

Uncle Martin says:

"Your astronauts pee in their spacesuits. enough said".

A Call for Community Input re PyCon Slogans/Swag Jeff Rush Python 0 11-27-2006 10:06 AM
martian source error message mikeinaz Cisco 1 11-10-2004 08:41 PM
DVD Verdict reviews: THE MARTIAN CHRONICLES, I MARRIED A MONSTER FROM OUTER SPACE, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 10-08-2004 09:08 AM
3 new slogans smarter_than_you Python 21 08-19-2003 01:46 PM
3 new slogans smarter_than_you Python 0 08-14-2003 04:45 PM

Advertisments