Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Lawrence of Arabia Superbit Problem

Lawrence of Arabia Superbit Problem

Harync

I just got the Lawrence of Arabia Superbit edition and have a strange
problem with Disc 2. When the disc auto-plays after being inserted or
when "Play Movie" is selected from the menu, it attempts to play, but
shows a black screen while playing chapter 1 for a few seconds, then
2, and so on until Chapter 22 when it just hangs. If I hit the menu
button I can go to scene selections and start it at Chapter 31 and
everything is fine. I have a Pioneer DV-563A player.

Does anybody else have this problem, or is the disc possibly bad?

Thanks,

HB