Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Sixth Sense Vista Series defective discs? Common problem?

Sixth Sense Vista Series defective discs? Common problem?

jog

I only just decided to watch my Sixth Sense discs which I bought 2
years ago .

Unfortunately they appear to be defective - they wouldn't play - and
then on closer inspection, the two plastic discs that are supposed to
be glued together to make the disc seem to have come apart at the
centre hole, and in one of them I even saw a brownish liquid within
the disc itself.

I don't remember reading of this as a problem - is it just me or was
this an issue back then?

JG

john33907@comcast.net

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:11:52 +0800, jog <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I only just decided to watch my Sixth Sense discs which I bought 2
>years ago .
>
>Unfortunately they appear to be defective - they wouldn't play - and
>then on closer inspection, the two plastic discs that are supposed to
>be glued together to make the disc seem to have come apart at the
>centre hole, and in one of them I even saw a brownish liquid within
>the disc itself.
>
>I don't remember reading of this as a problem - is it just me or was
>this an issue back then?
>
>JG

Sounds like small dick rump rangers used it as a condom.

SoHillsGuy

<< Unfortunately they appear to be defective - they wouldn't play >><BR><BR>

"I see dead discs...."