Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re Charlie Brown And Snoopy Show

Re Charlie Brown And Snoopy Show

Dragon

I was wondering if some one could help me or point me in the right
direction. I recently bought two snoopy box sets on dvd with the Charlie
brown and snoopy show on them but with no Vol or numbers to say what are
what. I have the titles actually on the shows but wondering what volume
they are and I know they showed around 15 or so episodes of the Charlie
brown and snoopy show if not more. Has anyone out there got or could point
me to a place where has a list of each episode and volume so I can list
them. as the only thing it tells you when you are watching them is the
individual clips on the shows and at the end when the title comes up it
tells you the show and year but not the actual volume of each show. I know
these are not official dvds as they are only officially released on VHS so
if some one has them I would be grateful to

Thank you in advance

cheers Dave

FMercury39

http://www.tvtome.com/CharlieBrownan...ow/eplist.html

This should help you identify the episodes for The Charlie Brown & Snoopy Show.

Scott McGuire

In article <5JzPb.4$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I have the titles actually on the shows but wondering what volume
> they are and I know they showed around 15 or so episodes of the Charlie
> brown and snoopy show if not more. Has anyone out there got or could point
> me to a place where has a list of each episode and volume so I can list
> them.

There were 18 episodes total of the Saturday morning cartoon show "The
Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show."

I think you'll find that my website, which has detailed information
about all the Peanuts TV shows and their VHS/DVD releases, has all the
information you need, and more:

http://web.mit.edu/smcguire/www/peanuts-tv.html

--Scott McGuire / http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Covenant

"Scott McGuire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <5JzPb.4$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > I have the titles actually on the shows but wondering what volume
> > they are and I know they showed around 15 or so episodes of the Charlie
> > brown and snoopy show if not more. Has anyone out there got or could

point
> > me to a place where has a list of each episode and volume so I can list
> > them.

> There were 18 episodes total of the Saturday morning cartoon show "The
> Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show."
>
> I think you'll find that my website, which has detailed information
> about all the Peanuts TV shows and their VHS/DVD releases, has all the
> information you need, and more:
>
> http://web.mit.edu/smcguire/www/peanuts-tv.html

Be prepared for sensory overload....

This site is *the* place to go for Peanuts in video form info!

--
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands

Dragon

I got the full list of 20 dvd titles nearly done now covenant and all the
Charlie brown and snoopys show are on it

dave

"Covenant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:buq19p$dlg$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Scott McGuire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > In article <5JzPb.4$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> > > I have the titles actually on the shows but wondering what volume
> > > they are and I know they showed around 15 or so episodes of the

Charlie
> > > brown and snoopy show if not more. Has anyone out there got or could

> point
> > > me to a place where has a list of each episode and volume so I can

list
> > > them.

> > There were 18 episodes total of the Saturday morning cartoon show "The
> > Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show."
> >
> > I think you'll find that my website, which has detailed information
> > about all the Peanuts TV shows and their VHS/DVD releases, has all the
> > information you need, and more:
> >
> > http://web.mit.edu/smcguire/www/peanuts-tv.html

> Be prepared for sensory overload....
>
> This site is *the* place to go for Peanuts in video form info!
>

> --
> Covenant
> A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands

Mike Kohary

"Scott McGuire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> There were 18 episodes total of the Saturday morning cartoon show "The
> Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show."
>
> I think you'll find that my website, which has detailed information
> about all the Peanuts TV shows and their VHS/DVD releases, has all the
> information you need, and more:
>
> http://web.mit.edu/smcguire/www/peanuts-tv.html

Holy cow - great website. A veritable treasure trove of useful
information...nice job!

Mike

Scott McGuire

In article <bv1uu0$bvi$(E-Mail Removed)>, "Mike Kohary" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> "Scott McGuire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > There were 18 episodes total of the Saturday morning cartoon show "The
> > Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show."
> >
> > I think you'll find that my website, which has detailed information
> > about all the Peanuts TV shows and their VHS/DVD releases, has all the
> > information you need, and more:
> >
> > http://web.mit.edu/smcguire/www/peanuts-tv.html

> Holy cow - great website. A veritable treasure trove of useful
> information...nice job!

Thanks Mike!

--Scott McGuire / (E-Mail Removed)

Dragon

best ive ever seen if the truth be known, but i couldnt find two episodes i
have on this site called a charlie brown special part 1 and 2 any info, i
havent watched them yet so it could be a special from the list on the site

dave

"Scott McGuire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <bv1uu0$bvi$(E-Mail Removed)>, "Mike Kohary" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> > "Scott McGuire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > There were 18 episodes total of the Saturday morning cartoon show "The
> > > Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show."
> > >
> > > I think you'll find that my website, which has detailed information
> > > about all the Peanuts TV shows and their VHS/DVD releases, has all the
> > > information you need, and more:
> > >
> > > http://web.mit.edu/smcguire/www/peanuts-tv.html

> > Holy cow - great website. A veritable treasure trove of useful
> > information...nice job!

> Thanks Mike!
>
> --Scott McGuire / (E-Mail Removed)

Scott McGuire

In article <HleRb.118$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> best ive ever seen if the truth be known, but i couldnt find two episodes i
> have on this site called a charlie brown special part 1 and 2 any info, i
> havent watched them yet so it could be a special from the list on the site

Never heard of anything titled "A Charlie Brown Special Part 1 and 2"...
really I've only heard of "a Charlie Brown special" as a generic term.

It's almost certainly some form of something listed on my page. Once
you watch them, let me know what they turn out to be and where you found
them, and I can add the information.

--
Scott McGuire / (E-Mail Removed)
Peanuts TV Page - http://web.mit.edu/smcguire/www/peanuts.html

Dragon

hi Scott its was a Charlie brown celebration sorry m8, also while am typing
have you any idea apart from Lucy must be traded any other dvds titles to be
released this year that you know of

cheers dave