Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > UNDERWORLD

UNDERWORLD

David E

Anyone have a good, cheap source -- on DVD?

Dave,

Ollie T

Stores like BestBuy or WalMart had it for $15.99 on release week. There are
plenty on ebay right now going for $12-$15.

HDTV games lists and discussions
http://www.hdtvarcade.com
Online shop now open with apparel & misc items.

"David E" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:buholh$v24$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone have a good, cheap source -- on DVD?
>
> Dave,

Thomas Bell

David E wrote:
> Anyone have a good, cheap source -- on DVD?
>
> Dave,

If you haven't seen any previews and don't have much of an idea how good
or bad the movie is, rent it. It's really just a crappy ripoff of Blade,
Queen of Darkness and any other recent CGI filled vampires with cool
weapons flick. Just my opinion, but I couldn't recommend it to anyone.

T.B.