Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Titan A.E. Any Fans? :-Dvd

Titan A.E. Any Fans? :-Dvd

James Cortez,Junior

Hi Dvders.

Any fans of the movie "Titan A.E."?

Love that ice crystals sequence!

Gune rules.

Rewind Your Dvds
Jr.Cortez

Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips shall praise You.
Psalm 63:3

:-HakuKimoOpio.

(Lord James Junior.)

dOLby

i liked it. it was the first movie i saw combining CG and cartoon. good
story too.

"James Cortez,Junior" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Dvders.
>
> Any fans of the movie "Titan A.E."?
>
> Love that ice crystals sequence!
>
> Gune rules.
>
> Rewind Your Dvds
> Jr.Cortez
>
> Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
> My lips shall praise You.
> Psalm 63:3
>
> :-HakuKimoOpio.
>
> (Lord James Junior.)

Justin

dOLby wrote on [Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:22:57 +1100]:
> i liked it. it was the first movie i saw combining CG and cartoon.

You never saw Aladdin?

John

Yeah, I'm a fan. Especially after the DVD came free with my purchase of X2.

Jay Stewart

"James Cortez,Junior" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Dvders.
>
> Any fans of the movie "Titan A.E."?

I liked it better than TitanIC.

Andrew Venor

Justin wrote:
> dOLby wrote on [Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:22:57 +1100]:
>
>>i liked it. it was the first movie i saw combining CG and cartoon.

> You never saw Aladdin?

Akira combined some CGI elements along with its hand drawn anamation
back in 1988.

ALV

Peter

This movie could have been so much, yet they really dropped the ball on it.

The movie was short as it was, and they still had to plunk down a 10 minute
musical time filler.

"James Cortez,Junior" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Dvders.
>
> Any fans of the movie "Titan A.E."?
>
> Love that ice crystals sequence!
>
> Gune rules.
>
> Rewind Your Dvds
> Jr.Cortez
>
> Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
> My lips shall praise You.
> Psalm 63:3
>
> :-HakuKimoOpio.
>
> (Lord James Junior.)

Justin

Peter wrote on [Tue, 20 Jan 2004 02:14:30 GMT]:
> This movie could have been so much, yet they really dropped the ball on it.
>
> The movie was short as it was, and they still had to plunk down a 10 minute
> musical time filler.

Yup, the studio pulled funding at the end there

> "James Cortez,Junior" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi Dvders.
>>
>> Any fans of the movie "Titan A.E."?
>>
>> Love that ice crystals sequence!
>>
>> Gune rules.
>>
>> Rewind Your Dvds
>> Jr.Cortez
>>
>> Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
>> My lips shall praise You.
>> Psalm 63:3
>>
>> :-HakuKimoOpio.
>>
>> (Lord James Junior.)

Ollie T

I was excited to see it because Bleuth(sp?) was behind it. I always like
his stuff after Dragon's Lair. Word is he wants to work on a full length
Dragon's Lair film. That would be great.

HDTV games lists and discussions
http://www.hdtvarcade.com
Online shop now open with apparel & misc items.