Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > vampire circus dvd-r...

vampire circus dvd-r...

Darrel Christenson

I have the Hammer film Vampire Circus from laserdisc
on my hard drive at the moment, if any one is interested
in a copy to dvd-r drop me a line and we can make a deal.

Darrel

Murder

Darrel Christenson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> I have the Hammer film Vampire Circus from laserdisc
> on my hard drive at the moment, if any one is interested
> in a copy to dvd-r drop me a line and we can make a deal.

Sounds cool. Trade for the Criterion Robocop?

Darrel Christenson

Murder wrote:

>>I have the Hammer film Vampire Circus from laserdisc
>>on my hard drive at the moment, if any one is interested
>>in a copy to dvd-r drop me a line and we can make a deal.

> Sounds cool. Trade for the Criterion Robocop?

My fault for not adding the note "write me direct".
I post in newsgroups but close deals in private.

Darrel

Thomas Bell

Darrel Christenson wrote:
> Murder wrote:
>
>>> I have the Hammer film Vampire Circus from laserdisc
>>> on my hard drive at the moment, if any one is interested
>>> in a copy to dvd-r drop me a line and we can make a deal.

>> Sounds cool. Trade for the Criterion Robocop?

> My fault for not adding the note "write me direct".
> I post in newsgroups but close deals in private.

It is also available on R2 dvd along with Twins of Evil and also on Pal
dvd in the UK so there are better sources then bootlegging it off a
laserdisc. I have both the LD and the R2 dvds of these movies and the
DVD edges out the laserdiscs, although not by much.

T.B.

Darrel Christenson

Thomas Bell wrote:

> It is also available on R2 dvd along with Twins of Evil and also on Pal
> dvd in the UK so there are better sources then bootlegging it off a
> laserdisc

Can't play R2 or Pal vids myself, which is why I finally made
a copy for myself from LD. Was just trying to share the wealth
with anyone who was interested.

Darrel