Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Anybody got a guide for this?

Anybody got a guide for this?

Anonymous Joe

Seem to remember seeing somewhere a guide for a conversion of 2 DVDs to 1
DVD.

I have a DVD-9 that is dual SIDED and kinda want to put it all on 1 disc,
with the extras and everything.

I just need a guide to know how I can edit the menus so I can just add a
link to the extras menu where it says "flip the disc over" to "more extras"
& that brings up the main menu from the 2nd disc, and then just add all that
stuff in there. But....I dont know how to edit menus (or really if you
even can).

Strange distribution method, though, the first side is 4.2GB, and the other
side is 1.8GB. Very strange, so I figure that these 6.0GB should fit rather
well into 4.38GB....

PAPY

http://www.dvdrhelp.com/