Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Left-wing bias in new Aliens DVD! (seriously)

Left-wing bias in new Aliens DVD! (seriously)

Michael Rogers

> No, because they fall into lockstep with every policy decision that comes
> out of his administration. There's an obvious bias in favor of every thing
> he does. Objective journalism is seemingly a thing of the past, and it cuts
> both ways, conservative and liberal.

Honestly, have you ever even watched the channel? At least long enough
to see Bill O'Reilly slame Bush to no end about his latest Immigration
proposal. The guy has been brutal on Bush about this and it's not the
first time either. He has torn into him about the enviroment, areas of
domestic overspending and what he thinks is oversecrecy.

Then, there is Hannity and Combs, where Combs is always against Bush and
even Hannity will say when he disagrees with Bush (and he has about
immigration, Campagn finance reform and his triangulation on liberal
issues).

The O'Reilly Factor and Hannity And Combs are the 2 most watched shows
on Fox and I've given you several examples of them being critical on
Bush.

This thing about Fox news being Bush's bitch is a myth. It is only
because they treat conservatives in general with less hostility then the
rest of the general media that they are being so branded.

Mike

madkevin

"Michael Rogers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> This thing about Fox news being Bush's bitch is a myth. It is only
> because they treat conservatives in general with less hostility then the
> rest of the general media that they are being so branded.

Pfffft! O'Reilly is a punk. I prefer Stephen Colbert's "The Colbert Report" -
remmeber: it's French, bitch. Who else had the balls to scream "Shut up!" to the
Dali Llama?

Kevin "My Way Or The Highway" Cogliano