Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Left-wing bias in new Aliens DVD! (seriously)

Left-wing bias in new Aliens DVD! (seriously)

Mike Jackson

> Besides, Fox approved the menus. You would think that Fox, of all
studios,
> would be the ones insulted by this, if they even considered it
> insulting...which, obviously, they didn't, since they approved and

released it.

Fox seems to have a sense of humor. Virtually every show on the TV network
has poked fun at Fox ("The Simpsons" and "Married With Children" being the
most outrageous "offenders"). There's the gleeful mock warning label at the
front of "Fight Club." I'm sure there's other examples.

Well, except for the Fox News Channel, George Bush's little bitch.

Mike Jackson
Editor & Web Developer, DVD Verdict
www.dvdverdict.com

Michael Rogers

> Well, except for the Fox News Channel, George Bush's little bitch.

Fox is Bush's little bitch because they don't try to slam him every
chance they get like CNN and ABC?

Now *that's* funny.

> Mike Jackson
> Editor & Web Developer, DVD Verdict
> www.dvdverdict.com

Edward Curtis

In article <Xns94718FCA38079steveringispwestcom@129.250.170.9 6>, Murder
says...
> I think Universal Studios has a big Aliens ride, though I'm not sure how
> that would happen.

Because Fox doesn't have its own theme park?

Murder

Edward Curtis <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> In article <Xns94718FCA38079steveringispwestcom@129.250.170.9 6>,
> Murder says...
>> I think Universal Studios has a big Aliens ride, though I'm not sure
>> how that would happen.

> Because Fox doesn't have its own theme park?

I did know that, but the rights would have to be mind-staggeringly
expensive; particularly since the studios have been fierce competitors from
the beginning.

Vlvetmorning98

>Well, except for the Fox News Channel, George Bush's little bitch.

I only watch the Canadian News Network. American journalism is a joke.

Frode

Justin

Vlvetmorning98 wrote on [16 Jan 2004 05:18:12 GMT]:
>>Well, except for the Fox News Channel, George Bush's little bitch.

> I only watch the Canadian News Network. American journalism is a joke.

You spelled oxymoron wrong.

Zinema

Grand Inquisitor <A HREF="(E-Mail Removed)">(E-Mail Removed) r.com</A>
wrote"

>Familiar with the term "tongue-in-cheek"?

I am. Hence my reference to Weyland-Yutani as "fair and balanced."

Remove "nospam" to respond. But you knew that.

Zinema

Peter Briggs wrote:

>Ah, but...that's assuming intelligence at Fox, my old friend! <g>

True. That's ALWAYS a dangerous assumption with Fox!

Remove "nospam" to respond. But you knew that.

Mike Jackson

> > Well, except for the Fox News Channel, George Bush's little bitch.
>

> Fox is Bush's little bitch because they don't try to slam him every
> chance they get like CNN and ABC?
>
> Now *that's* funny.

No, because they fall into lockstep with every policy decision that comes
out of his administration. There's an obvious bias in favor of every thing
he does. Objective journalism is seemingly a thing of the past, and it cuts
both ways, conservative and liberal.