Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > dvd copy program

dvd copy program

larry

my son, is eating dvd like they are candy..

I need a good program that will copy ALL dvd, even copyrighted..
I have dvdxcopy, but the crack that ihave for it does not work.

can someone please let me know what they have or think,.

Mark B.

"larry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> my son, is eating dvd like they are candy..
>
> I need a good program that will copy ALL dvd, even copyrighted..
> I have dvdxcopy, but the crack that ihave for it does not work.
>
> can someone please let me know what they have or think,.

You're using a cracked copy of dvdxcopy to copy DVDs, I guess I shouldn't be
surprised. I think you should keep your DVDs in a safer place.

Mark

Bill

If you kid is eating DVDs like they are candy, why not go to Target this
week and pick up 50 Memorex CD-R discs for $10.00? The flavor may not be as
robust as a typical DVD disc, but he's a kid for crying out loud--more than
likely, he won't even know the difference--and look at the money you'll be
pocketing.

"Mark B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "larry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > my son, is eating dvd like they are candy..
> >
> > I need a good program that will copy ALL dvd, even copyrighted..
> > I have dvdxcopy, but the crack that ihave for it does not work.
> >
> > can someone please let me know what they have or think,.
> >

> You're using a cracked copy of dvdxcopy to copy DVDs, I guess I shouldn't

be
> surprised. I think you should keep your DVDs in a safer place.
>
> Mark

Justin

larry wrote on [Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:30:53 -0500]:
> my son, is eating dvd like they are candy..
>
> I need a good program that will copy ALL dvd, even copyrighted..
> I have dvdxcopy, but the crack that ihave for it does not work.

So, you're using an illegal copy of a program to make "backups" because
your "son" is "eating" dvds

I call bullshit

Black Locust

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
larry <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> my son, is eating dvd like they are candy..

LOL. And my dog ate my homework. Sorry Miss Blumberg.
--
BL

Brian C. Allen

larry wrote:
> my son, is eating dvd like they are candy..
>
> I need a good program that will copy ALL dvd, even copyrighted..
> I have dvdxcopy, but the crack that ihave for it does not work.
>
> can someone please let me know what they have or think,.

How about some disciplining of the little beast. One good whupping
should keep him from acting up.

You are his parent, afterall.

BCA