Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD backup software

DVD backup software

Richard Chartrand

Hey everyone
I just purchased LG dvd burner and have been using it to backup all my dvds
using dvd x copy gold. It works great. Can anyone tell me what software I
should use to backup my software programs and PS2 games.

Sincerely

Richard