Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > dvd rom wont cue up dvd

dvd rom wont cue up dvd

wolfhedd

i have a toshiba sd 1212. the frickin thing will not cue up a cd. it
blinks for its very long 8 second cue up phase, then the lite just stays on,
and computer says drive is inacessible. now about 5 yrs ago is the last
time i have been able to play a dvd on my computer. . i have a Nvid 64mb
geforce ti2. i now regret never sending in the card for free password or
whatever to get nvdvd. i dont understand this stuff enmough i guess. what
the FU** do i need to get to PLAY a dvd on my computer. rimmn comes
later..
wolf

p.s. i have installed every dang codec, vob player, powerdvd, freedvd, aqnd
much more, still no cue up..