Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD-RW software

DVD-RW software

Julian T

I have just bought a DVD - RW which didnt come with any software at all. Can
someone tell me if there are any free programs that will let me do the basic
things, ie copy etc??

All I have found is Nero6 which isnt cheap.

many Thanks

Julian