Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > power dvd image failer

power dvd image failer

chill@will.com

I am trying to view a dvd image file I made in nero but power dvd
which I was told would work isn't working. The image I created in
nero had an nrg extention which power dvd won't accept.

Mark Spatny

(E-Mail Removed),(E-Mail Removed) says...
> I am trying to view a dvd image file I made in nero but power dvd
> which I was told would work isn't working. The image I created in
> nero had an nrg extention which power dvd won't accept.

Gee, you waited almost 3 whole minutes after the last time you asked
this question, before posting again.

no one

What you did was make a disc image. This is only of use to you for copying
back onto DVD. If you wanted to rip a movie onto your PC to watch from
there, you would need to use some ripping software, not Nero.

MJ

#
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am trying to view a dvd image file I made in nero but power dvd
> which I was told would work isn't working. The image I created in
> nero had an nrg extention which power dvd won't accept.

Colon Terminus

Mount your .nrg file in Nero Image Drive and Power DVD can open it from
there.