Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Talk to another computer

Talk to another computer

=?Utf-8?B?QWxpYXM=?=

Hello,

I have a two computer network and I would like to communicate with users on
the second computer when they are logged on. I remember being able to talk
with other classmates in college using the lab computers.

Can this be done in Windows XP?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
There is a lot of free software that can help.
http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/ne...rkmessage.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Alias" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I have a two computer network and I would like to communicate with users
> on
> the second computer when they are logged on. I remember being able to
> talk
> with other classmates in college using the lab computers.
>
> Can this be done in Windows XP?

=?Utf-8?B?QWxpYXM=?=

Jack,

You are a god send. The link you gave me has so much cool stuff I wish I
could reach out and hug you You have really made my whole week because
I've spent about that much time trying to find a page like the one you gave
me. You absolutely ROCK!!!

-Alias

"Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote:

> Hi
> There is a lot of free software that can help.
> http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/ne...rkmessage.html
> Jack (MVP-Networking).
>

> "Alias" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have a two computer network and I would like to communicate with users
> > on
> > the second computer when they are logged on. I remember being able to
> > talk
> > with other classmates in college using the lab computers.
> >
> > Can this be done in Windows XP?

VOIP-Buster nummbers free with Talk-Talk? PavaRodney UK VOIP 4 01-01-2007 12:37 PM
Change to Talk Talk Bob B Wireless Networking 2 08-24-2006 09:19 AM
Change to talk talk Bob B Computer Support 1 08-23-2006 08:49 PM
Skype and Talk Talk Sacred UK VOIP 9 08-01-2006 08:57 PM
Unable to post to talk.origins - but talk.atheism ok Rolf Computer Support 2 04-09-2006 09:48 AM

Advertisments