Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > HELP : AVI to DVD FORMAT

HELP : AVI to DVD FORMAT

Scott

I have downloaded several AVI format movies off the 'net. I'm trying
now to record them on DVD-R discs so I can play them in the DVD player
attatched to my TV. Not much luck so far. Can anyone help me out?
Thanks ... Scott.>

Geoff

"Scott" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have downloaded several AVI format movies off the 'net. I'm trying
> now to record them on DVD-R discs so I can play them in the DVD player
> attatched to my TV. Not much luck so far. Can anyone help me out?
> Thanks ... Scott.>

As usual, the best advice is to go to www.dvdrhelp.com
You will find all you need there.

Geoff