Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Highlander series 4 Anyone

Highlander series 4 Anyone

Dragon

Anyone got a release date for highlander series 4 please

cheers dave

jayembee

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Anyone got a release date for highlander series 4 please

Anchor Bay hasn't announced it yet.

-- jayembee

slider121

Season 4,5 and 6 are all available now through the Highlander web-site at
http://www.highlander-official.com/

Anchor Bay releases in retail stores havn't been officially announced
however the expected dates are:

March - Season 4
July - Season 5
November - Season 6

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:lLDMb.2$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Anyone got a release date for highlander series 4 please
>
> cheers dave

Dragon

cheers for that, I do know the highlander web site have got them now but
wont ship to the United Kingdom dont know why

"slider121" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Season 4,5 and 6 are all available now through the Highlander web-site at
> http://www.highlander-official.com/
>
> Anchor Bay releases in retail stores havn't been officially announced
> however the expected dates are:
>
> March - Season 4
> July - Season 5
> November - Season 6
>

> "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:lLDMb.2$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > Anyone got a release date for highlander series 4 please
> >
> > cheers dave

Scott Streeter

Too expensive off the Highlander web. I've been buying them on the
used market for $40 each

--
Scott Streeter
http://www.wpi.edu/~ss/

Anyone clustering ASA5000-series boxes with 3000-series VPN concentrators Heath Roberts Cisco 0 10-27-2006 02:45 PM
RE Highlander Series Dragon DVD Video 2 04-18-2004 07:55 PM
New Releases: Highlander, ER & Mona Lisa: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 1 01-17-2004 10:50 PM
Highlander: TV Series Season 3 DVD Set Review @ GENRE ONLINE.NET Writer R5 DVD Video 0 12-13-2003 11:37 PM