subs2me@gmail.com

Try this Latest Firefox browser at http://browser.friendsrus.net

John

On 27 Dec 2005 12:09:54 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Try this Latest Firefox browser at http://browser.friendsrus.net

How and where does it difffer from Firefox 1.5?

John <><

Moz Champion (Dan)

John <>< wrote:

>On 27 Dec 2005 12:09:54 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>

>>Try this Latest Firefox browser at http://browser.friendsrus.net
>>

>How and where does it difffer from Firefox 1.5?
>
>John <><

all I get at that site is

NT25

simple text, and thats exactly whats in the source code as well

Leonidas Jones

Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
> John <>< wrote:
>
>> On 27 Dec 2005 12:09:54 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>

>>> Try this Latest Firefox browser at http://browser.friendsrus.net
>>>

>> How and where does it difffer from Firefox 1.5?
>>
>> John <><
>>

> all I get at that site is
>
> NT25
>
> simple text, and thats exactly whats in the source code as well

I'm getting a page. Its pushing FF 1.5 with the Google Toolbar.

Lee

Moz Champion (Dan)

Leonidas Jones wrote:

> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
>
>> John <>< wrote:

>>> How and where does it difffer from Firefox 1.5?
>>>
>>> John <><
>>>

>> all I get at that site is
>>
>> NT25
>>
>> simple text, and thats exactly whats in the source code as well

> I'm getting a page. Its pushing FF 1.5 with the Google Toolbar.
>
> Lee

Now this is odd - All I get is exactly what I said before

a page with

NT25

And I select View Source, and all I get is

NT25

Ed Mullen

Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
> Leonidas Jones wrote:
>
>> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

>>> all I get at that site is
>>>
>>> NT25
>>>
>>> simple text, and thats exactly whats in the source code as well

>> I'm getting a page. Its pushing FF 1.5 with the Google Toolbar.
>>
>> Lee

> Now this is odd - All I get is exactly what I said before
>
> a page with
>

> NT25
>
> And I select View Source, and all I get is
>
> NT25

Same here using SeaMonkey 1.0 Beta, Firefox 1.5, IE, and Opera.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Ed Mullen

Ed Mullen wrote:
> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

>>> I'm getting a page. Its pushing FF 1.5 with the Google Toolbar.
>>>
>>> Lee

>> Now this is odd - All I get is exactly what I said before
>>
>> a page with
>>

>> NT25
>>
>> And I select View Source, and all I get is
>>
>> NT25

> Same here using SeaMonkey 1.0 Beta, Firefox 1.5, IE, and Opera.

Although, here's the cached page at Google:

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache...=en&lr=lang_en

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Leonidas Jones

Ed Mullen wrote:
> Ed Mullen wrote:
>> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

>>> Now this is odd - All I get is exactly what I said before
>>>
>>> a page with
>>>

>>> NT25
>>>
>>> And I select View Source, and all I get is
>>>
>>> NT25

>> Same here using SeaMonkey 1.0 Beta, Firefox 1.5, IE, and Opera.
>>

> Although, here's the cached page at Google:
>
> http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache...=en&lr=lang_en

Its been changed. I clicked on it when the OP was first posted, and got
a page. A fresh reload shows the same result you guys are getting.

Lee

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Try this Latest Firefox browser at http://browser.friendsrus.net

Ooh, great idea. Download and install Firefox from some unknown website
instead of from the official website. Does anyone ever fall for this?

Tony Raven

Z wrote:

> Ooh, great idea. Download and install Firefox from some unknown website
> instead of from the official website. Does anyone ever fall for this?

All the time with extensions and themes

--
Tony

right."