Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Evil Spiders in Macro Vision

Evil Spiders in Macro Vision

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Found a little Huntsman Spider crawling across the floor today, and I just happened to have my camera nearby, so I thought I'd fiddle with the Super Macro mode Got some pretty nifty photos out of it, keep in mind that this spider is only 1.5cm across including legs.

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

Jesus Christ, Jeepers Creepers, HOLY S&^*

That thing looks EVIL! NASTY! I'd kill it.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

But it's tiny, lol. You know, if you were dyslexic, your post could have been a lot funnier "HOLY Jesus S&^*"

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

haha man, i had a big one in my room, it was ****ing me off real bad, so i smacked teh **** out of it with my shoe i believe it was half dead, its legs were all broke and stuff

i hate spiders by the way.

Good pictures xhard

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Awww, he's cute!

Ludnix Ludnix is offline
Senior Member
Location: Eureka California

Don't those spiders run around in lawns and stuff alot? I remember when I was little spiders that looked like that, but they wouldn't bite at all.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

yeah, they do, but they can bite you if you **** them off too much.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

pft huntsman bits could hurt a fly, but it can kill redback vemon

i dont like big huntsmans, the slightly smaller non palm size ones are ok

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Once I woke up and looked at the window and there was a huntsman clinging to it, seriously it was about 10" wide It was on the outside of the window

Ludnix Ludnix is offline
Senior Member
Location: Eureka California

Wow! I didn't know they could be that large, the ones I saw were less then 1" legspan.