Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > HAIRSPRAY: THE BROADWAY MUSICAL on DVD

HAIRSPRAY: THE BROADWAY MUSICAL on DVD

becka2010 becka2010 is offline
Junior Member
Location: Hereford

Do you still have copies avaiable? I'd love one don't worry about the different region can get region 1 on my computer. I've been trying to find Hairspray Broadway version on dvd for a few months now. Thanx

sims2star2001 sims2star2001 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsd2kill
HAIRSPRAY: THE BROADWAY MUSICAL on DVD

If anyone is interested, e-mail me

Hi, Im interested i you do still have that video. I LOOOVE Hairspray. Thank You very much

tizzy508 tizzy508 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsd2kill
HAIRSPRAY: THE BROADWAY MUSICAL on DVD

If anyone is interested, e-mail me

(E-Mail Removed)

Hi,
my name's Tiziana, I live in Italy and I'm very fond of Hairspray: I'v got the 2 veersions dvd (1987 - 2007) and the soundtrack.
I'd like to have also the dvd of the theatre musical version.
Have you got it?
How much it cost?
Longing for your answer...
Thank you very much
Tiziana

tizzy508 tizzy508 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsd2kill
HAIRSPRAY: THE BROADWAY MUSICAL on DVD

If anyone is interested, e-mail me

(E-Mail Removed)
Hi,
my name's Tiziana and I already wrote you a mail yesterday.
I'm very interested in Hairspray musical dvd.
It's the dvd of the broadway musical, right?
Could you tell me the price and also the shipping rate to Italy?
It's very important.
Thank you
Tiziana

antspants antspants is offline
Junior Member

i would love a copy of anyone still has it available. i am writing a thesis on hairspray. my email is (E-Mail Removed)

skydreamer skydreamer is offline
Junior Member

Hi, I'm very interested in getting a copy. Please e-mail me if you still have one.

skydreamer skydreamer is offline
Junior Member

Hi, how can I contact you to get the information on Hairspray Broadway DVD?

Willie-may@hotmail.com Willie-may@hotmail.com is offline
Junior Member

I am very interested in getting a copy... is it still available?

dedeshan dedeshan is offline
Junior Member

I know this post is old but if you still have copies of the dvd i would love to get one, please reply!

billiel billiel is offline
Junior Member

Omg, I would love a copy of hairspray on dvd!! BEST MUSICAL EVER!! the movie would never compare to it...
I know ur post is like from 2004 but, yea if u still have dvds of it im interested!