Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Best Place to get Region Free DVD Player?

Best Place to get Region Free DVD Player?

Tarford

Anybody have any suggestions for online stores?
Thanks

Andrew

Tarford wrote:

> Anybody have any suggestions for online stores?
> Thanks

Check out the forums at www.nerd-out.com. You will have
your choice from scores of different players available at
your local shop.

Andrew

Mr Muckle

"Tarford" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anybody have any suggestions for online stores?
> Thanks

I can vouch for the quality of product and service for HiVi Zone:

<https://www2.setssl.com/~hivizone/dvdplayer/main_frame.htm>

Several different players to choose from. I picked up the Momitsu
DVD-V880, myself, to compliment my Malata DVD-N996 which will
display a PAL Anamorphic DVD properly.

Don Valley

Try http://www.jlist.com/R/DVDPLAYER/ . They sell a lot of region-free
DVD players.