Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > What blanks are best for a Plextor DVD burner?

What blanks are best for a Plextor DVD burner?

TheLeiterSideYGB

I just got one from Best Buy last week and have been using fuji film well, but
I want to order some more in bulk from somewhere and figured maybe someone
could tell me some I should check out that have a good deal.

Thanks for the help!

Shadowhawk

My Friend has a Plextor drive, and has had no problems with Memorex, and TDK.
Wal-mart has the 5 pack with cases for $9.88 of the memorex, and the 25 pack
on a spindle for 26.99.

Later,
Shaun!
--------

Check out my Homepage
http://Shadowhawk27.tripod.com/

delete Nospam from e-mail to reply!

Philby©

"Shadowhawk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My Friend has a Plextor drive, and has had no problems with Memorex, and

TDK.
> Wal-mart has the 5 pack with cases for $9.88 of the memorex, and the 25

pack
> on a spindle for 26.99.
>
> Later,
> Shaun!
> --------
>
> Check out my Homepage
> http://Shadowhawk27.tripod.com/
>
> delete Nospam from e-mail to reply!

I have had problems with some TDK gold discs.

Philby

Nuhl

On 12 Jan 2004 01:38:49 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
(TheLeiterSideYGB) wrote:

>I just got one from Best Buy last week and have been using fuji film well, but
>I want to order some more in bulk from somewhere and figured maybe someone
>could tell me some I should check out that have a good deal.
>
>Thanks for the help!

Memorex +R 4X disks burn consistently at 8X. Currently on sale at
Best Buy for $50 for a 50 pack.

Or at newegg,com Arita 4X +R Ritek disks (same manufacturer code as
the Memorex, RICOHJPNR01) 100 pack for $94 shipped.