Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Panasonic DMR-E80H - Playlist/Dubbing???

Panasonic DMR-E80H - Playlist/Dubbing???

JandP

I am a newbie - only had my DMR-E80H a couple of days. Seemed logical
to me that if I dubbed a Playlist to a DVD and each sub-entry in the
Playlist had a title, after finalizing, my DVD menu would reflect the
segment titles. Does not seem to happen. Only way I can get each
sub-set to have a title is selecting to the Dub list item by item. Am
I missing something??? Thanks.

Robert Nichols

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
JandP <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
:I am a newbie - only had my DMR-E80H a couple of days. Seemed logical
:to me that if I dubbed a Playlist to a DVD and each sub-entry in the
laylist had a title, after finalizing, my DVD menu would reflect the
:segment titles. Does not seem to happen. Only way I can get each
:sub-set to have a title is selecting to the Dub list item by item. Am
:I missing something??? Thanks.

You've got it right. With a playlist you create *one* program, which
can include scenes from any program currently on the HDD. The title of
that program will be the title, if any, you entered for the playlist.
If you want to dub multiple programs, you do that with the dubbing list,
not a playlist.

--
Bob Nichols AT interaccess.com I am "rnichols"