Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Netflix mysteriously drops The Shield Season 2 Disks 5/6???

Netflix mysteriously drops The Shield Season 2 Disks 5/6???

Seth Brundle

I just got this email from NetFlix - anyone know what gives?

The movie
The Shield: Season 2: Disc 5()

has been removed from your Netflix Rental Queue. Unfortunately,
we will no longer offer it for rental on our web site.

We realize this is disappointing and want to reassure you
that we only remove movies in unusual circumstances.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you find
many other movies to enjoy on our web site.

Thank you,
The Netflix Team

LaPierre Henry

"Seth Brundle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I just got this email from NetFlix - anyone know what gives?

It's only a 4 disc set.

Henry LaPierre