Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Alien(s) Trailers...

Alien(s) Trailers...

John Kimble

Okay, two questions...on the NEW ALIEN 2 discs, where are the trailers? There's
no shame in putting the AVP preview but there's no trailers.

My second qt...where on the ALIENS disc is the J. Cameron intro? Is this a
easter egg or another wonderful DVD misprint turned falsity. Thanks.
"What's the score here? What's next?"

TSKO

I think...and I may be wrong because I havent sifted through it all
yet...but I think the trailers are on the 9th disc of the Quad set...

"John Kimble" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Okay, two questions...on the NEW ALIEN 2 discs, where are the trailers?

There's
> no shame in putting the AVP preview but there's no trailers.
>
> My second qt...where on the ALIENS disc is the J. Cameron intro? Is this a
> easter egg or another wonderful DVD misprint turned falsity. Thanks.
> "What's the score here? What's next?"

Michael Rogers

John:

All the trailers and TV spots for all four Alien movies wound up on the
ninth (exclusive) disc of the Alien Quadrilogy. Since you picked up the
2 disc editions of the first 2 films and those discs are the same as the
ones in the quadrilogy the trailers are not on those discs.

As for the Cameron intro, it should play before the extended version of
the movie when you press play (after the THX trailer).

Mike