Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR - THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR - THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Justin

Writer R5 wrote on [09 Jan 2004 05:11:11 GMT]:
> Happy New Year to you all! Over the holidays I did a bit of some ongoing
> archiving on the site as well as some new media reviews and my top 30 DVDs of
> 2003 and top 10 TV on DVD sets of 2003. So here we go:

So, with a new year comes new ways of doing things.
A great thing to do would be to crosspost these messages instead of
posting individually to each group. Not only is it good ettiquette, it's
fun and easy to do. You can even save yourself time by doing it that
way.

[60 lines of links, and 0 lines of content deleted]