Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Where to order DVD cases from?

Where to order DVD cases from?

TheLeiterSideYGB

I wanted to get some of the DVD cases that hold 2 discs, just in case when I
copy any they end up having to fit on two separate discs,

Any opinions?

Thanks so much

Ya Gotta Believe

Billybob

Meritline.com or
rima.com

---

mzmeryze

On 09 Jan 2004 06:13:57 GMT, (E-Mail Removed)
(TheLeiterSideYGB) wrote:

>I wanted to get some of the DVD cases that hold 2 discs, just in case when I
>copy any they end up having to fit on two separate discs,
>
>Any opinions?

http://www.ebay.com

Great deals.

jayembee

(E-Mail Removed) (TheLeiterSideYGB) wrote:

> I wanted to get some of the DVD cases that hold 2 discs,
> just in case when I copy any they end up having to fit on
> two separate discs,

http://www.inetdvd.com/store/shopdis...&cat=DVD+Cases

-- jayembee

Hitman of Las Vegas

ebay?

(TheLeiterSideYGB) wrote:

>I wanted to get some of the DVD cases that hold 2 discs, just in case when I
>copy any they end up having to fit on two separate discs,

Darrel Christenson

Hitman of Las Vegas wrote:

>>I wanted to get some of the DVD cases that hold 2 discs, just in case when I
>>copy any they end up having to fit on two separate discs,

allmediaoutlet.com sells 2 disc cases.

drc

Home server cases and external firewire cases thingy@nowhere.commy NZ Computing 5 03-14-2006 07:56 AM
Quirks associated with different company's DVD cases Zontar DVD Video 0 12-23-2003 11:36 PM
DVD Cases nospam DVD Video 12 09-11-2003 07:48 PM
Alias Season 1 Broken DVD Cases Scanz DVD Video 1 09-05-2003 05:48 PM

Advertisments