Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Netflix

Netflix

Michael Walker

Do you still have to call Netflix on the phone and tell them why you are
cancelling or have they changed it so you can suspend/cancel online (I can
still log in to my cancelled account from 2 years ago.)? Dvdovernight is
only good when they have something I want, and that is just rare. Just about
everytime I search for a movie they don't even have it for rent.

Pug Fugley

Yeah, just click on the 'cancel accout' button and that's it.

"Michael Walker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BhmLb.3701$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Do you still have to call Netflix on the phone and tell them why you are
> cancelling or have they changed it so you can suspend/cancel online (I can
> still log in to my cancelled account from 2 years ago.)? Dvdovernight is
> only good when they have something I want, and that is just rare. Just

about
> everytime I search for a movie they don't even have it for rent.

Nonymous

"Michael Walker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BhmLb.3701$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Do you still have to call Netflix on the phone and tell them why you are
> cancelling or have they changed it so you can suspend/cancel online (I can
> still log in to my cancelled account from 2 years ago.)? Dvdovernight is
> only good when they have something I want, and that is just rare. Just

about
> everytime I search for a movie they don't even have it for rent.

I cancelled via the website about a year ago. No need for a phone call.