Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD and digital TV faq?

DVD and digital TV faq?

Randy R

I know DVD and digital TV technology is changing faster than anything
else other than computers, but is there a faq for this newsgroup or
some other good reference site on stuff like aspect ratios and
terminology? I.E what's soft-matted?

Randy R

Stan Brown

It seems "Randy R" wrote in alt.video.dvd in article
<(E-Mail Removed)>:
>I know DVD and digital TV technology is changing faster than anything
>else other than computers, but is there a faq for this newsgroup or
>some other good reference site on stuff like aspect ratios and
>terminology? I.E what's soft-matted?

Can't talk about digital TV, but for this group look at the first
URL in my sig.

For hints on finding other FAQs, look at the second URL in my sig.

http://OakRoadSystems.com

Frank

www.hometheaterforum.com

www.avsforum.com