Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Horizontal Glitches- Signs of a Dirty Laser Lens?

Horizontal Glitches- Signs of a Dirty Laser Lens?

frank1492

Noticed these today while watching "Seabiscuit". On repeat watching,
this "horizontal static" appeared but not in the same parts of the
program.
Hoping it's not my video projector...
Thanks for your help!
Frank

LASERandDVDfan

>Noticed these today while watching "Seabiscuit". On repeat watching,
>this "horizontal static" appeared but not in the same parts of the
>program.
> Hoping it's not my video projector...
> Thanks for your help!
> Frank

It would help greatly if we knew what player you have, what video equipment you
have, and what you are using to hook everything up. - Reinhart